Friday, April 2, 2010

Best Friends Today





So today at the beach my kids both met other kids, bonded in under 10 minutes, became best friends and played together for the remainder of the day. Sort of amazing. I wish I could make friends that fast. My son came to me and said "He is my best friend!". I laughed and said "You don't even know his name!". My son thought about it and then said "Well he is my best friend for today!






P.S. I let RP and A put the suntan lotion on my back and now my back looks like an abstract painting. They thought it was funny to draw big splotches with the lotion and yes I burned everywhere else!

P.P.S. A claims it is my fault since they did "all the parts you told us to" and yes I am arguing with a 4 year old.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Well, you need to learn to be more specific when you give directions, I guess.

I can still remember bonding so quickly with other kids...and maybe that is why I loved being in theatre - you do the same thing there.