Saturday, February 20, 2010

Really funny

I read Thebloggess.com last night for the first time (thanks Expatress) and I think I spent about 2 hours reading all the historical posts I could take. I literally stopped because it hurt to laugh so much. She has exactly the same sense of humor I do (only she is way funnier). What is really funny though is that I think I could read the entire thing to either The Wife or C1 and they would both look at me like I was crazy and NOT laugh once. Then C2 and I could read it all over again and be rolling in the floor.


1 comment:

Annie said...

I love British comedy.... The Russian comic writer I most love is Zoschenko. I really laugh out loud reading him....but I try to share him with others and people just look at me blankly. If you get a chance to read "The Bath House and other Tales", do.