Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We like fish
















So somehow I was convinced to take C1 all the way up to Lakeland for Paintball. That is a 4 hour drive from where I live in South Florida. He is the original con artist. Somehow he convinced me that his life would essentially be over if he could not go and try out on this South Florida team called the Vipers. Turned out they were not even holding tryouts but I did not learn that until long after I had started the drive.

I took both A and RP with me. We dropped off C1 and headed to Tampa to visit the Florida Aquarium. Both kids loved it there. We had a lot of fun walking around looking at fish. There was this section of the place where you can reach into a fish tank and pet a starfish. I really though RP would not be interested but she grabbed starfish like there was no tomorrow. She loves fish!


No comments: